Many of you reading this would've endured years of wrapping towels, belts,
pipe-lagging and anything else you can find, around the bar when performing
squats. Stop right now and consider the Manta Ray before your
next squat session, the MantaRay will be a breath of fresh
air! On the odd occasion I (Pete) have forgotten to take my Manta Ray
to the gym, I have suffered a bruised and painful spine for the following 2
Here are some details from the manufacturer..
The Manta Ray ® was developed to improve or eliminate
problems we had with the squat exercise. We started by listing the things we
thought were the negative aspects (bullet points below). Then worked for several
years to address those issues with a small, simple device that didn't take away
any of the beneficial aspects.
The Manta Ray ® just might help your squatting, because:
- Your arms no longer have to support so much of the load to keep the bar
from rolling off your back!
- Finding the center of the bar on each set is no longer a problem. Once you
center and snap the Manta Ray to the bar you know your right in the middle,
- Repairing trauma from that shearing force crushing muscle and nerves against
bone is no longer wasting ten to forty percent of your bodies ability to recuperate
from a workout!
- The bar no longer rests on the deltoids (which house the injury prone Rotator
- The Manta Ray® takes away that shearing pain in your neck so you can
focus on the movement and watch your gains skyrocket