Tunturi T10 Treadmill
Treadmill - Tunturi T10 - DISCONTINUED
Treadmills - For Best Prices on latest
Treadmills please visit our main site Fitness
Equipment site (Gym RatZ)
Tunturi's T10 Treadmill has a low slung frame and shock absorbent running
area to provide a comfortable workout. The Hot Keys are a nice touch, along
with the handrail remote control.
The majority of Tunturi's products offer great build quality and are extremely
comfortable to use. Their range is often overlooked by consumers and retailers
for alternate manufacturers, namely Horizon Fitness. Horizon Fitness offer good
quality products at unbeatable prices. Horizon's alternative to the Tunturi
T10 is the Horizon Quantum 3, but what are the differences between the two
Both the Tunturi T10 and Horizon Quantum 3 have a 2 hp motor and 12%
incline elevation. Speed's almost the same, T10 upto 10mph and the Quantum 3
to 11mph. The Tunturi T10's running area is 2" shorter but 1"
wider and the feedback and programmes are very similar. I'd probably suggest
that the running deck on the T10 is slightly nicer and when folded it's easier
to move around, but would you spend £100 more for this? The decision's
Tunturi T10 Treadmill Specifications:
- Programmes: 6 programmes, including 2 user programmes.
- Console: LED.
- Feedback: Time, speed, kcal, elevation and pulse.
- Speed/ Elevation: 0.5-10 mph, 0-12% Incline.
- Running Area: 135 x 47cm (53" x 19").
- Max User Weight: 298lbs / 21 stone / 135 kgs.
- Motor: 2.0hp
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel welded frame.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 183 x 81 x 144cm.
- Weight: 94kgs
- WARRANTY: Manufacturer warranty. 15 years frame and motor, parts 2 years
(extended to 3 if registered), labour 1 year.
*FREE delivery for mainland UK only.