ELITE 5.0 HRC DISCONTINUED
Horizon Fitness ELITE 5.0 HRC Treadmill
Treadmills - Best Prices for Treadmills
The ELITE 5.0 HRC is the top of the range treadmill
from the homeuse Horizon range. It offers exceptional quality
with a motor size, running area, and weight capacity that would only normally
be available on a commercial treadmill. Despite being quite expensive for the
average home I'd suggest the ELITE 5.0 HRC will be an extremely
good seller as you'd be hard pushed to find a better product near the same price,
although I'd suggest the Horizon Ti51 Treadmill is well worth
a look. If you're an avid runner and want the best then the Elite 5.0
HRC Treadmill represents excellent value. As well as offering a larger
running area and weight capacity than the ELITE 4.0 HRC the ELITE 5.0
HRC also offers an extra 4 programs.
FAQ. The Elite 5.0 Treadmill and Ti51
Treadmill appear very similar. Please can you tell me what the main
A. The Horizon Ti51 Treadmill has a blue
back lit display, which I feel makes the feedback slightly clearer. However,
the main difference is the introduction on Horizon's Ti51 Treadmill
of their innovative AIRcell cushioned running surface. Horizon say..
"The exclusive AIRcell cushioning system
provides the ultimate in support, stability and comfort."
Horizon Fitness Elite 5.0 HRC Treadmill Specifications:
For best prices on current treadmills and fitness
equipment visit our main shopping site. - Gym RatZ
- 10 Programmes: Manual, interval, rolling, weight loss, hill climb,
heart rate, rolling, hill run, race, user 1, user 2.
- Console: 4 window LED Dot-matrix display with direct speed keys.
- Feedback: Time, speed, heart rate, distance, elevation, calories.
- Speed/ Elevation: 0.5 - 12mph/ 0-12% incline.
- Running Area: 152cm x 50cm.
- Cushioning: Variable Elastomer cushioning.
- Max User Weight: 350lbs/ 25stone/ 159kg.
- Motor: 2.5hp (4hp peak).
- Frame: Silver colour heavy gauge steel.
- Dimensions Open: L196 x W85 x H136 (cm).
- Dimensions Folded: L86 x W85 x H190 (cm).
- Weight: 120kg.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor, 2 years parts and labour.
- Running Belt: 2ply, soft feel ortho belt.
- Roller diameter: 2.5" dynamically balanced/ 80% tapered.
*FREE delivery for mainland UK only.
Installation available on request, please call for a quote.