Ti 31 Treadmill - DISCONTINUED
Treadmills - For Best Prices on latest
Treadmills please visit our main site Fitness
Equipment site (Gym RatZ)
The Horizon Ti series of Treadmill is the latest offering
from Horizon fitness. The Horizon Ti range of treadmills has Horizon's new state
of the art "AIR Cell Cushion" running deck. The Horizon Ti treadmills
also offers a blue back-lit LCD display similar to that offered on the WOW console,
which can be seen on the Omega 500 Elite. Most of the treadmill range have a
red LED display, I (Matt) am undecided which display I prefer but both are easily
readable. Horizon Ti 31 Treadmill has their excellent 2.0hp
continuous duty motor (as found on the Quantum II) and is capable of 0-12mph
The Horizon Ti 31 Treadmill is another sound product in the
Horizon Fitness range and offers the good build quality you'd expect from Horizon.
It comes in well priced against other manufacturers, but some of Horizon's other
models might have the slight edge if aesthetics aren't quite so high on your
list. For slightly more money the Elite 5.0HRC is my preferred purchase, both
are excellent treadmills though and you will be happy with either model. (or,
indeed, any model in the Horizon Fitness range).
Horizon Fitness say - "The Ti 31 delivers top
of the line performance while offering superior value in a treadmill. The beefy
2.0 HP motor and 6 challenging programs are sure to satisfy the demands of runners
and walkers alike. The deck system combines a state of the "AIR Cell™ Cushion"
system with quiet and trouble free operation. "
Horizon Fitness Ti 31 Treadmill Specifications:
- 6 Programmes: Manual, interval, weight loss, golf course, race,
- Console: Blue back lit LCD screen with built in fan and direct speed
- Feedback: Time, speed, heart rate, distance, elevation, calories.
- Speed/ Elevation: 0.5 - 12mph/ 0-12% incline.
- Running Area: 55 x 18 inch.
- Cushioning: AirCell
- Max User Weight: 300lbs/ 21 stone/ 136kg.
- Motor: 2hp (3.5hp peak).
- Frame: Silver colour heavy gauge steel.
- Weight: 90kg.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor, 2 years parts and labour.
- Running Belt: 1.6mm
- Roller diameter: 2.3"/ 58mm
*FREE delivery for mainland UK only.
Installation available on request, please call for a quote.