Horizon Ti 21 Treadmill - DISCONTINUED
Treadmills - For Best Prices on latest
Treadmills please visit our main site Fitness
Equipment site (Gym RatZ)
The new Horizon Ti series of Treadmill is the latest offering
from Horizon. The new range has Horizon's new state of the art "AIR
Cell Cushion" running deck. The Horizon Ti range also offers a
blue back-lit LCD display similar to that offered on the WOW console, which
can be seen on the Omega 500 Elite. Most of the treadmill range have a red LED
display, I (Matt) am undecided which display I prefer but both are easily readable.Horizon
Ti 21 Treadmill has their 1.75hp continuous duty motor and is capable
of 0-10mph per hour.
This running machine is another sound product in the Horizon
fitness range and offers the good build quality you'd expect from Horizon. It
comes in well priced against other manufacturers, but still has a battle to
compete alongside Horizon's long running (but slightly dated looking) Quantum2
Horizon says.. "The
Ti 21 delivers top of the line performance while offering superior value in
a treadmill. The beefy 1.75 HP motor and five challenging programs are sure
to satisfy the demands of runners and walkers alike. The deck system combines
a state of the art "AIR Cell™ Cushion" system with quiet and trouble
Horizon Fitness Ti 21 Treadmill Specifications:
- 6 Programmes: Manual, interval, weight loss, golf course, race,
- Console: Blue back lit LCD screen with built in fan and direct speed
- Feedback: Time, speed, heart rate, distance, elevation, calories.
- Speed/ Elevation: 0.5 - 10mph/ 0-10% incline.
- Running Area: 132cm x 46cm.
- Cushioning: AirCell
- Max User Weight: 300lbs/ 21 stone/ 136kg.
- Motor: 1.75hp (3hp peak).
- Frame: Silver colour heavy gauge steel.
- Weight: 84kg.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor, 2 years parts and labour.
- Running Belt: 1.6mm
- Roller diameter: 1.8"/ 44mm
*FREE delivery for mainland UK only.
Installation available on request, please call for a quote.